What is the function of Yith Woocommerce Waiting List? Stop losing money on out-of-stock items and set up a waiting list where people may sign up when a product is unavailable.
How you can benefit from it:
- You will have the possibility to create a list of potential customers interested in one or more products of your e-commerce
- You will be able to notify automatically users subscribed to the list when the products are available to be purchased;
- You will be able to recover sales by offering your users products similar to those in which they are interested;
- You will be able to plan a pre-launch for some products and create a mailing list of users before making them available for sale.
A product waiting list. The simplest way to loyalize customers and not lose them when items are out of stock.
Research on online shops proves that notifying customers when out-of-stock products are available again, turns a percentage between 10 and 15% of the requests into real purchases.
Have you run out of one of your most popular products? Are you waiting for supplies, but you are afraid you are going to lose customers? Give them the possibility to add the out of stock item to a product waiting list and email them as soon as it is back in your e-commerce.
This allows you not to lose customers and is the simplest way to loyalize them without letting them get away. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
WITH Yith Woocommerce Waiting List YOU CAN:
Enable the waiting list functionalities when the product is out of stock
The system will automatically add the “Add to waiting list” button as soon as the product turns into ‘out of stock’
Notify your users as soon as the product is back in stock
An automatic email will be sent when the product status is set as “In stock”
Customize the registration message
Shown to users when the registration was successful or not
Use the plugin in combination with Mandrill
For an advanced system of the email management
Keep the user list even after the email sending
In this way, you can have a substantial database to use for the future commercial notifications
Yith Woocommerce Waiting List
Customize the style
Integrate the subscribe and unsubscribe buttons with your site and match them with its style for attention to detail
Customize the email content
Choose the appropriate text to notify the users about their registration to the list or that the product is back in stock
Exclude the waiting list on some products of the shop
If you don’t want to create any list when the products are out of stock
Manage your waiting lists
Edit, delete, forward the emails or add users manually
Allow the registration to the list on any page of the site
You can insert the “Add to waiting list” button in the page and assign the specific product ID through the shortcode
Allow the users to unsubscribe from a waiting list
Through the related section of the My Account page
Take advantage of the WPML compatibility
You are free to easily translate the plugin with the powerful WPML tool
Yith Woocommerce Waiting List
FREE VS PREMIUM
- Subscription form to the waiting list on the single product page. In case there is a non-registered user, the form displays also an input text where entering the email address.
- For logged users that are already subscribed to the waiting list, the link in the form allows them to unsubscribe from the list.
- Metabox in admin edit product: the admin can see how many users are already subscribed to the waiting list for each product and send an email to all of them (Ajax).
- A basic template for emails.
- Customize text displayed in place of “notify me…”, the text in the button and the “successful subscription” text.
All features of the free version
- Advanced customization of the form: “notify me…” text, button text, “successful subscription” text, error text and deletion text. Customization of the graphic style: colors and fonts.
- Customization of contents in email template: choose product content and image
- Send a confirmation email for successful subscription to the waiting list
- Send an email to the store admin when a user subscribes to a waiting list
- Set automatic sending of emails as soon as the product switches from the status “out of order” to “in stock”.
- Send the email only to a certain number of users according to the item quantity available after restocking the product
- Import user emails to a waiting list from a CSV file
- Support to variable products: possibility to subscribe to a waiting list for each variation of a product with out-of-stock status
- Keep your waiting lists of users even after sending the email.
- Exclude some products from displaying waiting list option
- Use a tab for advanced management of the waiting lists: you can delete them, edit them (add or remove users), send the email to all or to some users only.
- Make the section “My waiting list” available in users’ “My account” page (for registered users): they see a list of all waiting lists they have subscribed so far. They can also unsubscribe from there.
- Integration with Mandrill
- Registration to a product waiting list in any spot of the page thanks to the specific shortcode
- Export waiting list users in CSV
- Add a mandatory checkbox to inform users how their email address will be used and be GDPR compliant in every respect
- Double opt-in option for logged-in users: even logged in users will be asked to confirm their registration to a waiting list New
Integration with YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
Yith Woocommerce Waiting List INTEGRATIONS
All the products in our YITH catalog are developed on the same shared framework. This grants full compatibility among all our plugins and allows combining them together to get even more powerful results and more complete solutions.
We do our best to also include compatibility with the most popular WordPress and WooCommerce plugins available on the market.
You can use this plugin with*:
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page
Account Page YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page helps you customize your “My Account” page in your website in a few simple steps, adding new sections and editing the default WooCommerce ones.
The integration between these two plugins allows you to edit all the information in the Waiting List section from the “My Account” page (label, icon and content) using the admin panel of YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page.
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor allows you to turn your store into a multistore where vendors manage their own product and earn a commission on every sale.
Thanks to the integration with YITH WooCommerce Waiting List, every vendor will be able to manage waiting lists for their products and the related emails to send to their users.
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles is an extension conceived to create bundles with the combination of some products of your shop. You can assign an ad-hoc price to the bundle or a price given by the sum of the single elements contained in the bundle itself.
The integration between these two plugins allows your users to also add bundle products to their waiting list.